Fit driving around what matters. Get maps, tools, and trackers to help you plan your day and make the most of your time on the road. If you want to start making money ASAP. What do you need to get started?
- Meet the minimum age to drive in your city
- Have one year of driving experience
- Clear a background screening
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of residency in your city, state, or province
- Insurance if you plan to drive your own car
- Submit documents and photo
- Provide information for a background check
- Find out if your car is eligible, or get a car
Dog walking with Wag! is a great way to earn money. However, taking care of someone’s pet is a responsibility to be taken seriously. If you love dogs, have been entrusted to walk someone’s dog, have been a dog owner yourself, and are responsible, professional, and trustworthy, then we encourage you to apply.
You must be over 18-years old to apply, legally allowed to work in the United States, and physically able to walk at least 20 minutes.
We have created an amazing community of dog walkers and dog owners who can connect using our app. Our application process is intended to ensure applicants are the right fit to become a valued member of the Wag! Community.
- Prior Dog Experience – Tell us about your experience with dogs and take a quiz on dog care and safety.
- Collar & Harness Test – Show us your knowledge about different types of dog collars and harnesses.
- Situational Assessment – Prove to us you can handle varied and unpredictable situations involving dogs.
Be a handyman
Signing up as a Tasker with TaskRabbit can allow you to make extra money in your spare time helping everyday people complete their to-do lists. Common requests include: Handyman, cleaning, deliveries, moving, furniture-assembly and personal assistant. Getting started with Task Rabbit is a painless 3 step process.
- Register Online – Complete the registration form and check your email for an invitation to your Info Session
- Attend Info Session – Attend a Tasker onboarding session in your city
- Start Tasking – Download the Tasker app and accept your first job
Sell unused items
If spending hours prepping items for sale then sitting in your lawn haggling with random strangers and neighbors from dawn to noon sounds like a good time there is certainly money to be made and you can usually sell a bulk of items in a short period of time; however, garage sales don’t work well for high ticket items, usually leave you with something unsold that you have to deal with not to mention the setup and take down chores. Alternatively, consider using a sales app to offer your items online locally or anywhere in the world.
All you need to do is provide a photo, a short description and a sales price. You can wait for that right price, haggle or setup an auction. Most apps allow multiple online payment options or you can setup to meet at secure locations in person. Lastly if you have a number of bulky, valuable items that need to be seen to be appreciated consider an Estate Sale or a local Auction house run by professionals to help you get what you are looking for.
Delivering food to those that otherwise might skip a meal from places that might not traditionally deliver has become one of the hottest side gigs and one of the easiest to start. Becoming a Postmates delivery driver is straightforward and once you start all the tools you need to succeed are at your fingertips via your smartphone or tablet.
- Create your account – Tell us about yourself and how you plan to deliver. You’ll need a profile photo and proof of identity
- Get a welcome kit – Once your identity is verified, we’ll drop your free delivery bag and prepaid card in the mail.
- Get the app, Go online – Link your prepaid card, get the Fleet app, and go online to start accepting delivery offers.
Drive & Deliver Food
If you have time, organization skills and time it is possible to work with a car service and food delivery service to maximize the time you are in your car. Be sure to check with the service you us as not all allow this and some have specific rules.